While building the look and feel of your projects, it may be helpful to send yourself test passes from time to time in order to evaluate how passes appear on devices.
When editing any template within the Urban Airship Reach dashboard, we've provided a "Send Test Pass" button that will allow you to transfer a .pkpass file for Apple Wallet passes or a "Save to Android Pay" button for Android Pay templates so that you can quickly and easily test the layout and appearance of passes on different types of devices.
- Create a new project under the Urban Airship Reach dashboard.
- Create a new Apple Wallet or Android Pay template.
- As soon as the new template is created, it will be open for editing.
Click the "Send Test Pass" which will present either of the following:
Apple Wallet Send Test Pass functionality:
Android Pay Send Test Pass functionality
- Urban Airship Reach Documentation - Send Test Pass
- Urban Airship Reach Documentation - Create Project
- Urban Airship Reach Documentation - Create Template