|Interactive Notification Buttons require Urban Airship SDK 5 or higher.|
You can certainly customize your own notification buttons. There are a few steps to customizing notification buttons and it does require an app update, but the steps are pretty straightforward:
1) Register a new category in the Urban Airship SDK.
2) Once your developer registers the new categories, you can configure the buttons in the Urban Airship dashboard.
- Navigate to the Gear Menu > Configurations and click New Interactive Buttons
- Select the Name, Description, and Button Labels
Then you'll be able to select the deep link for each button in the Content section of the UI.
- Interactive Notification Primer
- Built-in Interactive Types
- iOS Interactive Button SDK Documentation
- Android Interactive Button SDK Documentation