You will need an Apple Developer Account to successfully make an Apple Safari Website Push Certificate.
To use your own certificate for sending Safari notifications using Urban Airship, you will first need to create and upload your own Safari Website Push certificate to the Urban Airship Engage dashboard.
1. Log into your Apple Developer Console and select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
2. Select Website Push IDs from the menu on the left. Then select the + button.
3. Fill in the Website Push ID Description field and give your ID a unique identifier.
4. Double check your name and identifier then register your Website Push ID.
5. Select Edit on your newly made Safari Website Push ID.
6. Create a new Production Certificate.
7. Follow the steps to create and upload a new Certificate Signing Request.
8. Download your new certificate. Double click to add this certificate to your Keychain. Right-click your certificate inside Keychain Access to export to a .p12 file.
9. Add a password to your certificate. You will need to remember this password when you upload the .p12 file to the Engage Dashboard.
10. You should now be able to take this .p12 file and upload to your Urban Airship Engage Account. Select the project you want to add the certificate to then select the Settings Gear > Platforms. Next, select Web Browsers and add Safari Support and upload the appropriate certificate.